
Rylee is 21 months old. Although she hasn't officially reached the 2 year mark, she is a hand full. She spends most of her time talking (I spend most of my time translating), playing (including climbing, which I've been told is a childhood trait of mine) and getting into everything. Rylee loves her "little sister". Especially piling toys around her. At least she's sharing?
Hannah is almost 8 weeks old. Besides eating, she has started smiling and is quite the social butterfly.
6 comments:
They are both so stinkin cute! Glad you have the blog thing all figured out it is a lot of fun.
Kristin, Your girls are so cute! How are you and the family?
Kristin,
Thanks for inviting me see the pictures of your girls. They are adorable!!! Looks like you have been busy. Keep up the good work!
Welcome to the blogging world! I just learned you can make your blog into a really nice hardbound book so then when you spend hours blogging you can make it into a family history to have forever! I have the address on my blog.
well at least she's sharing is right, but I'm not so sure Hannah is too happy with it...
How cute are your girls. I really miss seeing Rylee she is so funny and so cute! It looks like Rylee is doing a great job of being a big sister, and Hannah is so dang cute! Have you started back to work yet? Tell me when you work and maybe I could work something out and work when you do...or come visit or something. Keep your blog updated so I can check on you guys!
Post a Comment