
Hannah is now 3 months old already! What's new?.....
* Sleeps through the night, and I mean 10- 11 hours!!! (this is my favorite)
* SMILES!!
* Very social, lots of cooing
* Eats 5-6 ozs every 3-4 hours
* Lifts her head up very well
We love this little girl!!
Do I look like my big sister????
Rylee 3 months Hannah 3 months
6 comments:
I think they look alike! they are so stinkin cute!
Cute girls...The definatly look like sisters!
I think Hannah looks more like you and Rylee looks more like scott. But you can tell for sure they are sisters Ü They are darling!
They are so cute and growing up so fast! I think they look alike but i think Hannah looks more like you. I'm glad shes sleeping through the night, thats always nice!
hey it's Jacee, I think they look alot alike-they are both adorable!
I have the cutest grandkids and I'm not prejudice!
Post a Comment